Are you wondering why to sell gold for cash?
Why should you exchange gold for cash?
Are you thinking of selling old gold but confused if you should sell it or not?
In this article, you will come to know the valid reasons on why you should sell gold for cash.
The central focus of Jewel House is customer satisfaction. Customers should feel home-like and contentment while conducting business deal with us. Indeed, customers are the king of market and we leave no opportunity to bestow happiness to our customers.
Jewel House’s core values encapsulate integrity, righteousness and authenticity. We believe that without good values no business can flourish under any circumstances.
We promise to never turn our back from our customers in their times of dire need.
Why to sell gold for cash?
Gold is a precious metal valued throughout the world. It is entrenched in some cultures as a form of prosperity and saving. People prefer gold investment via gold coins, bars, and ornaments because it can turn out to be savior for their sinking boat i.e. they can sell their gold in times of trials and tribulations. Below penned are reasons why one should sell gold for cash:
- Financial Emergency: Bad times don’t knock on your door before arriving. If an urgent need of money arises, you can sell your gold to a reputed gold buyer at the best possible price. For instance, you become financially unstable owing to desolated divorce or some family member is sick whose treatment required thick bucks, in that situation you can exchange gold for cash. The process ‘How to exchange gold for cash’ is quite simple and comprehensible.
- Not able to sell it any other way: Some gold buyers don’t accept your gold without bill for genuine reasons like fear of transacting unauthentic gold jewelry. Jewel House, on the other hand, buys gold from you at the best possible price even without a receipt. You just have to show your Identity proof to us for respective transaction. Click ‘how to sell gold without bill’ for further information.
- High market price:It is preferable to sell gold when the market price of gold is sky-high. Who wants to be in loss unless in case of an emergency?
Procedure of converting gold into cash
- Step1: Divide your old gold jewelry into two categories. In the first category, keep the gold ornaments with whose purity you are well-versed with. In second category, keep the gold ornaments with unknown purity.
- Step2: Look for the current price of market. A customer must be aware and knowledgeable which will reduce the slightest chances of being scammed.
- Step3: When you come at Jewel House, you’ll be taken to cabin so that one-to-one interaction between customer and highly-skilled trainers can take place. There purity of your gold will be examined in front of you followed by valuation.
- Step4: Once you agree to the valuation done, your gold is then exchanged for cash and immediate cash is given through any of our payment modes.
For Documentation / Eligibility / Payments:
Top 5 reasons why you should choose Jewel House for selling gold for instant cash
- 1.Jewel House strongly relies on integrity, clarity, and openness.
- 2.The procedure of buying gold from customers will not be hidden. Customers will be aware of every act in the deal starting from examining the purity of gold to valuation.
- 3.The cash for gold will be handed to the customers immediately after valuation. No delays.
- 4.Diverse Payment methods
- 5.We have employed experienced and well-trained staff.
- 6.Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of Jewel House.
We take immense pride in saying that we have served many customers from Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Kharar, Solan, Shimla, Una, Pinjore, Baddi etc. That’s why our visitors, old or new, place immense trust in us.
Warning: Jewel House doesn’t buy stolen or unauthentic gold. Selling gold or fake gold is an ugly crime and if found FIR will be registered against that person in the local police station. We don’t accept any transaction from minors under any situations.
Q1. Is converting gold into cash worth it?
A1. It depends on many factors. For instance, if you need money urgently, you won’t think much about profit or loss and you’ll sell you gold for money. However, if you are selling gold after you come to know that market price of gold is high, then you must choose reputed gold buyer who can buy your gold at best possible price.
Q2. How do you convert gold into cash?
A2. Jewel House has simplified the procedure of selling gold for cash for customers. To know about the full procedure of converting gold into cash, click how to convert gold into cash.
Q3. What is the best way to sell gold?
A3. The best way to sell your gold is through a reputable buyer, as you’ll get a better price than you would sell through a local pawn shop or jewelry store.
Q4. How much should I get for selling gold?
A4. If you’re selling Gold ornaments, a reasonable settlement would be 70% to 80% of the market value. If you’re selling Gold Coins a reasonable settlement would be 90% of the market value.
Q5. Will my ornaments get damaged due to Testing?
A5. Your ornaments will not get damaged while testing.