Eligibility, Documentation & Payment Modes
Eligibility to transact:
- Any person with age of 18 years and above is eligible to transact. Persons between 18 & 21 years of age shall have consent of their family members or legal guardian in writing with their documentation.
- Seller must provide 1 Photo ID & 1 Address proof for verification.
- Sellers can sell gold articles which were purchased, inherited by him/her or if it belongs to their spouse with their consent.
- Sellers cannot sell gold articles which belong to their friends, relatives, colleagues, or any other person.
- Seller: (Any 2 Documents) such as PAN, Aadhar, Voters ID, Work ID, Passport, Driver’s license, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Gas connection bill, Rental agreement.
At JEWEL HOUSE, the money against your gold is provided instantly. Your convenience is our utmost priority.
You can choose any of the following given payment methods:
Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
- NEFT transfer to your bank account
- RTGS transfer to your bank account
Sellers must provide the following information for account transfers.
- Name as per bank records.
- Account No.
- IFSC code of branch / bank.
- Account type