How to Sell Gold for Cash
Do you want to sell gold for cash?
Are you seeking how to sell gold for instant cash?
Welcome to Jewel House. In this article, you’ll know ‘How to Sell Gold for Cash?’
Jewel House firmly stands on the belief that customer satisfaction is as important as feathering their nests. This belief has helped this establishment garner a broad range of faithful customers.
Jewel House has employed trainers that are dedicated to their assigned roles and toil hard to achieve the common objective of the company. In the coming years, the company aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base.
The name Jewel House blooms owing to the fact that it receives positive testimonials and word-of-mouth from its customers.
Keeping customers’ convenience in mind, we provide flexible payment methods.
At Jewel House, after completing the business transaction, you will not only reach home with a blooming face but also useful knowledge on ‘how to sell gold for cash?’
How to Sell Gold for Cash?
In this section, you’ll get detailed information about ‘How to Sell Gold for Cash?’
- Collect the gold ornaments that you want to convert into cash along with their bill. A genuine seller like Jewel House always asks you to present an original bill while converting gold into cash. This helps minimize any kind of conflict since the purity of your gold ornaments is mentioned in the bill. You can also sell your Gold Jewelry for Cash at Jewel House even without a bill. Click here to know how to sell gold for cash without a bill.
- Know the current spot price of gold in the market, not because we won’t apprise you of the accurate information, but we believe that it is mandatory for a customer to have full knowledge of the know-how of business deals they are conducting.
- Visit Jewel House for exchanging gold for cash: Before arriving, you can call 9815150400. We also provide a free consultation regarding the gold selling process to our customers.
- When you reach Jewel House for cash against gold, you will be taken to an individualized secure room where experts will examine the purity of your gold jewelry.
- Valuations will be done in front of customers only. The gold valuation is done with utmost privacy with customers and valuation experts in the cabin.
- Experienced and well-trained staff. Team of experienced and trained 24K certifiers check the purity and value of your ornaments.
- Clean & Transparent procedure at Jewel House. Everything is done in the customer’s presence to ensure transparency.
- Once you agree to the valuation done, your gold is then exchanged for cash and immediate cash against gold is paid through any of the payment modes you prefer
Now, you have known the full-fledged process of ‘how to sell gold for cash?’, you should have a look at tips for selling gold for cash.
Tips for ‘How to Sell Gold for Cash?’
- Before you can get an estimate for your gold jewelry, you need to know what you possess. First, you shall get the weight in grams. Next, determine the purity by karat. Sometimes this is marked on the item (e.g. 18K). If it is not, you should get a gold testing kit or consult an expert. Finally, calculate how much pure gold the item carries. Divide the karats of your item by number 24. Then, multiply that resultant by the weight in grams. This is how much pure gold you possess.
- To get the best price for your gold jewelry, you’ll need to have an understanding of your item’s value as well as the current market trend. i) Try to comprehend How Gold Market Value Works ii) Search for the Up-to-Date Value of Gold iii) Calculate the Market Value iv) Carry out your research.
- Make sure you are well-versed with the value of gold before selling. The best way to know if you should sell your jewelry instantly or wait is to look at how investors are behaving. When gold prices fall, investors purchase more of it. This ain’t good for you! Wait until prices soar. Gold prices often increase when other types of assets, like stocks, fall.
- Visit Jewel House to get appraisals. No gold buyer is going to make a 100% commitment to offer you a certain price before they see the gold jewelry themselves and make an evaluation. But many will provide you an estimate based on pictures.
- While you may have a good bond with a local jewelry business, they’re less likely to offer you the most cash for your gold. Online gold buyers don’t have the same overhead costs that brick-and-mortar jewelry stores do, so they can often be more competitive. There are lots of scammers out there. Avoid them by getting an additional evaluation on the price of your item and doing painstaking research into the company.
- It’s advised to conduct a one-to-one meeting for selling your gold jewelry for cash. This provides you the opportunity to understand the actual worth of your gold asset.
- Ask questions: The more questions you’ll ask, the more clarity you’ll get on the doubts concerning the gold selling process.
- No Pressure: Always keep in mind that the buyer who forces you to sell gold jewelry is never the genuine one. A genuine second hand gold buyers like Jewel House will respect your choices and preferences and never pressurizes or manipulates you to sell your ornaments.
Why Jewel House for Exchanging Gold for Cash?
- Premier and respected gold buyer with invaluable experience
- Highest price for your gold ornaments in the market
- 100 % customer satisfaction
- Trained staff with supreme ethics who educate sellers and maintain transparency
- Safe and secure
- Flexible payment methods
- Positive reviews from our old customers
- Accepts any type of gold: Old, New, Broken, Scrap
- The convenient and comprehensible gold selling process
We take immense pride in saying that we have served many customers from Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Kharar, Solan, Shimla, Una, Pinjore, Baddi, etc. That’s why our visitors, old or new, place immense trust in us.
Warning: Jewel House doesn’t buy stolen or unauthentic gold. Selling gold or fake gold is an ugly crime and if found FIR will be registered against that person in the local police station. We don’t accept any transaction from minors under any situations.
When is the Best Time to Sell Gold?
If you have a significant amount of old gold jewelry and wish to sell gold for cash at the best possible time, then it would be great to take advantage of today’s high gold prices to get cash immediately.
It’s best to sell gold when you need cash, and when you feel that the price of gold is at a high enough point for you to justify parting with your gold items.
Therefore, with gold prices at a recent record high, now is a great time to think about selling gold jewelry to free up some extra cash.
Click here to know how to exchange gold for cash?
Q1. What are the benefits of selling gold for cash with Jewel House?
A1. If you come to us for cash against gold, we give you the best price, professional valuation, and instant payments.
Q2. Can I get the payment by NEFT or RTGS?
A2. Yes, below 2 lakhs through NEFT and above 2 lakhs through RTGS. (Name as in bank records, Account number & type, IFSC code, Bank name & branch details are required). Your cheque book will contain all this information.
Q 3. Will my ornaments get damaged due to Testing?
A 3. Your ornaments will not get damaged while testing.
Q4. What quantities can I sell my broken or tampered jewelry?
A4. No quantity is too small or big for us; you can sell any quantity. Yes, we also purchase broken, scrap or junk gold ornaments.
Q5. What are the documents required for selling gold jewelry?
A5. If you come to us for ‘How to sell gold for cash?’, You must provide 1 Photo ID & 1 Address proof out of the following documents i.e. driving license, Passport, Ration card, Election ID, Work ID, Telephone bill, Mobile bill, Property Sale Deed, etc.